Happy March, Everyone! I don't believe it is already the 3rd month of the year...yeesh...Sorry that I've been a bit absent the last month or so but I have been working hard trying to do what I do. So what have I been up to?
In the last few months I have succeed in getting more artwork done. Which is wonderful and I have put that artwork everwhere:
I finally have a bluehour studio facebook
page. I still have some work to do on it but it is up! Check it out! I'm still need a bunch more followers for it to be working, what do you need 25? I'm not sure how that works...
Still getting stuff together for website but am having a friend put it together for me. This must get done ASAP.
All in all, I'm doing Ok but I need to still keep pushing forward full force:
Here is my March to-do list:
- Get an Etsy page set up. (I laugh at myself that through all of this work, I've neglected to sell anything...what a fool I've been)
- Do prints for Etsy page: I'm starting out with about 10 to launch site: my brain is all a spin in ideas...
- Get the website up!
- Banners done for Etsy
- Banner redone for blog(needs more illustration)
- Banner for website!
- Illustration Friday 2x a month
- Keep adding more artwork to Society6/Design:Related and other sites...
- Be more awake and contribute more to social networking sites...find my community!
- Contribute more to The Creative Empire...it is a wonderful community I'm not using enough.
- Deep thinking...I'm taking The Declaration of You! It has only been a week but it is wonderful so far.
- Figuring out my issues with the money thing, I need to create a sense of abundance.
- Continue to expand my artistic world...take another letterpress class at the San Francisco Center for the Book.
- Keep pushing forward with my blog, and find ways to create more of a community there. Don't be afraid to take risks and include more illustration inspiration...
- Get published! I'm working on a few things in the next couple of months...
This will prove to be a very interesting month. My husband is moving his sign shop
to a much bigger space so I will be helping out a lot with that. I am so happy to work at at the shop and will be learning some sign painting skills too. How exciting!
Hopefully I will get most of this work done. I like March, it is the beginning of spring and there is a lot of growth and excitement in the air. My word for the month: ACCOMPLISHMENT!
Hope you are all doing well and I look forward to checking out all your sites and blogs. Good Luck with the upcoming month.
What is the Meetup thing, you ask? It is a group of creatives that encourage each other each month to make and complete their goals. Join us...it is an amazing to watch the progress of others and yourself...
Contact Liz for more info here.