|Debbie Styer 2013|
So, of course, It's that time of year and I'm sitting here thinking of all big changes I'll make happen in the next 12 months. The New Year is filled with such promise. It is a great time to reflect, get rid of what is not working and start again with a clean slate. I'm getting so excited to get going! Here's to an amazing 2014!!!
- Redo portfolio site! I need to add some of the illustrations from the book I've been working on.
- Finish that book! My deadline is April 1st!
- Create a hand written typeface for the book!
- Find part time job. This is pretty crucial to my well being!
- Get more involved with The Makeshift Society.
- Get more involved with my SFEtsy family. Help out more!
- Introduce myself to more magazine and blogs. Get published!
- Make more art! (At least 2 pieces a week!)
- Experiment with new projects!
- Make a new jewelry collection!
- Apply to City Arts Gallery!
- Less Etsy, more Gallery! (Of, course I will still be adding more work to my shop, but I think I need to get my work out there in the real world, where people can appreciate it up close)
- Start working on larger, more complex editorial pieces.
- More walks, more cafes (basically get the hell out of the house more)
- Daily Journal writing... I'm restarting The Firestarter Sessions book!
- Get my work into more stores.
- Start visualizing what my Big Picture looks like, instead of being bogged down by the little things!
- Exercise, move...get more energy to do more stuff!
- Make more connections, collaborate on projects!
- Redo this blog! Write more, post more, connect to others work.
- Keep learning and pushing forward!
- Bring camera with me always, take more photos, capture more references for illustrations.
- More mini vacations!
- Get more organized!
A thought...I going to print this list! Carry it with me. Post it on the wall! Don't forget it!
What is on your list?
Now imagine yourself with all the things DONE! Feels pretty good doesn't it! Yep!
Here's to You! May you have an amazing 2014!