|Silent actress Theda Bera looks to her future|
Here's are some of my business plans for the upcoming month...
- Keep adding work to Etsy. I would love to get at least one new piece up a week.
- Make a few samples for custom portraits on Etsy. I sold my first custom illustrations last week and am excited to do more.
- Get new business cards done and printed. This is a must!
- Design mailers for sending off to potential clients.
- Start experimenting with my new illustrated jewelry.
- Sign up for a local art fair.
- Get a more stable schedule at New Bohemia Signs & practice my lettering weekly.
- Take a little break away and enjoy my Anniversary with my lovely husband.
- Work on getting myself out there on blogs and websites.
- Work on updating my blog design. I would love to add many spots of some hand written type.
That seems pretty good amount for the next month. Super busy is good, right? Here's to getting it all done. Hope you all have a successful, creative and love-filled February!
What is the Meetup thing, you ask? It is a group of creatives that encourage each other each month to make and complete their goals. Join us...it is an amazing to watch the progress of others and yourself...
Contact Liz for more info here.