|Trying to keep some balance...via How To Be A Retronaut|
- I'm on Etsy! It has only been a couple of weeks but I'm am so happy to get this going. I still have a few weeks to make but I am excited with the possibilities. Here is my shop!
- I'm got on Illustration Mundo! Ok I'm a nerd...but I am happy to be official part of this amazing illustration site. Here's me.
- I started my own Tumblr site. It has been so fun just to play around with the things that inspire me. It is called, Little Penny Dreadful and I hope you like it.
- Get more of my art on my Etsy site. I would like to get 2 new pieces a week done. I've never done a holiday season before so I am a bit nervous, but I am part of the "Holiday Bootcamp" and am learning a lot.
- Blog 3 or more times a week. I need to keep a good schedule going and I would love to add more artwork to my blog.
- Keep adding more work to the portfolio page on my website.
- I need to start thinking about the Big Picture and start introducing myself to magazines and websites.
- Make a Halloween costume for Virginia City...I'm thinking of being a silent film star...
- Illustration Friday...2x a month.
- Keep working on my Ladies & Gents series. Create a few more portraits...write their stories.
- Keep fighting off my procrastinating by making better daily schedules and sticking to them.
- Keep a solid schedule at New Bohemia Signs (10 to 15 hours a week)and practice my lettering every week.
- Keep up with my homework, meditation and exercise for my Integral class.
- Find balance...Is this is possible?
- Research possible new income streams...
I hope you all have a great month ahead, full of accomplishments and goals made. October seems like the make it or break it month for the holiday season...so let's all kick a bit of ass this month.
What is the Meetup thing, you ask? It is a group of creatives that encourage each other each month to make and complete their goals. Join us...it is an amazing to watch the progress of others and yourself...
Contact Liz for more info here.